Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Starting wit my 1st organizing trip....(my very 1st post)

Tis is my 1st post... dun knw wat 2 write... lol
Ok, things begin wit traveler's den AGM meeting.... Lazarus told me got pizza 2 eat so i follow him 2 go... den i got selected 2 be the assist. treasurer...
den fews days later, come a call frm Ken which is my big boss.(3weeks ago)
Ken: halo, john...
me: halo, lao ban(mean boss)...
ken: u free now?
me: can say free aso can say not free wor...
ken: we need a treasurer now in the meeting...
me: o... ok lor... i come lor..(im in fluid class tat time, damn bore!!!)

MY NITEMARE START!!!!
in the meeting, they ar discussing bout wat coming trip tat we shud organize...
due 2 my ichy mouth, i suggested to go Agricultural park... bcoz tat is the only place i can think of...
in a sudden, the chairman(elvin)... its u la!!! u will be the organizing chair 4 tis trip!!!
omg!!! y me? i just entered... i knw nothing!!! hav 2 accept at last aso bcoz chair say so...
ok... den i go back home 2 think wan 2 call who 2 help me...

secretary: Ms. S
treasurer: Ms. G(some1 tat i just knw) hahaha...
publicity: Wei Yann

Ok, proposal starts... ...........
suddenly Ms. G tel me tat she cant help me... (o... need 2 find some1 else)
called ken, he tell me tat Xin Qi can help me... so after tat Qi became my treasurer... thx alot 4 helping me,Qi....

organizing commitee list change:(havent finish lor)
secretary: Ms. S
treasurer: Xin Qi
publicity: Wei Yann

survey 2 tanjung sepat wit tek wei(my vice chair), ken, Qi....(saturday)
Dragon Fruit farm.

4 of us at Love Bridge...The "love couple"(hahaha)
Very nice pau(yummy)
F1 Circuit

Ling ZhiMusroomRed musroom!!(according 2 Qi) hahaha

After a day of survey, we go 2 Jusco Bkt Tinggi 2 hav dinner at BBQ Plaza...
Super nice meat!!!
very hungry!!!
After the dinner, ken send us all home... on tat nite, i n qi got stomachache bcoz we too hungry n dint cook properly... haiz.... but it is very nice 2 eat... hahaha

Survey 2 Agriculture park wit Yann...(sunday)

tat is yann ^-^
Me
Finish wit survey... went 2 tek wei hse at GK 2 discuss how 2 edit the proposal bcoz i face problem wit the budget n scedule... until 12am only elvin send me back 2 pv3... monday still got 8am lecture!!! walao >.< tired desu ne worse things is coming up....
proposal send 2 my advisor... next day get rejected!!! too many grammer mistake... but tat is ok bcoz predicted... bring back home n edit again n again... lost count how long i edited bcoz Ms. S is not free... haiz... chairman doing secretary job... send 2nd time get rejected again... haiz in the process of editing, found out the cost is too high edi, no1 will like 2 go bcoz predicted 2 be more than RM45... tat nite super pik chek... so i called teck wei n discuss whether any solution... everything change again... agriculture park plan thrown aside... change 2 bird park, wetland, f1 circuit(the only 1 tat remain), look out point...

some of u knw wat is going 2 happen next...

i called Ms. S 2 help me change the proposal mean rewrite again... try guess wat she told me... she is QUITING UTAR!!! omg, the time i needed most help!!! but cant blame her la, she dun like 2 study at UTAR(i think most of the ppl wont come UTAR if they got $$$)... Ms. S, dun get angry lor, u ar still my good friend...^-^ friends 4ever...

once again, i call teck wei n ken... tell him tat my secreatary run edi... hahaha they dint sleep well tat nite n try help me find a new secretary... guess wat, they found me a new secretary, Pei Seen....
so my commitee list change again:(final changes) lucky me... thx 2 teck wei n ken....
secretary: Pei Seen
treasurer: Xin Qi
publicity: Wei Yann

bla bla bla.........
proposal finally get approved by the advisor... great thx 2 Seen 4 giving a big hand when i most need it... sent 2 Mr.Alvin(DSA officer) everything was still on hold due 2 Alvin havent say yes.... It was last wednesday, Mr. Alvin giv the command tat we can start promoting edi.... (YES!!!)^-^ Qi decide 2 draw a banner wit belaka(colouring)... in the history of all club n society, no 1 had ever plan 2 use more than RM25 for publicity... but we planned 2 use RM120!!! omg!!! 5 times more than history... ok la, we finally dint use belaka, we change 2 use colour paper but still we break the record... we use RM50 4 publicity...

Satur afternoon, we start our work 2 design the banner n yann& her friends design the board...Yann, mok, kim...
Seen sewing...
Our banner...^-^
super duper cute!!!
In the process of designing, we are chit chatting...
alot joke....

joke of the day....

john:我很喜欢爬山的…

qi:哦。。。酱啊。。。那你几时要去爬新山?

john:要去爬啊!!!佩欣来我们一起去爬。。。

(the whole car r laughing lik crazy d…cz 新山= johor bahru….)

(direct copy frm Seen blog) lol...

To be continue pls refer 2 seen, qi or fiona blog.... lol


4 comments:

  1. yor...i shud drop u d 1st comment lar...
    now u noe i m gud lar...c????
    haha ok lar...get influenced by us lar..nvm..i link u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I jus arrive at MARS, dropping by to say hi....


    "HI".....

    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. john..c?i introduce ur blog to fren le...u shud say thx to me...so for statis ass...dun rampas ken from us (me QI fi)...

    ReplyDelete